Austin Vita are currently partnered with an exciting Medical Technology business in the South West, who are in pursuit of a contract RA Specialist - for a 6 month assignment. They require you to aid their regulatory department with product submissions, to various authorities.
The necessary experience for this role includes, but is not limited to:
- Sound understanding of MDR, ISO 13485 and ability to communicate and provide training on these
- Experience or understanding from a registration perspective on Risk Management, Clinical and PMS
- Capability to compile, write and remediate technical documentation
The role will include:
- Generation of technical documentation for the MDR, and for CE Marking (and UKCA)
- Creation of SOPs
- Creation of documentation to Health and Safety regulations
- Supporting role in the liasion with competent bodies and notified bodies following the CE and/or UKCA Marking process
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, and have full time availability coming up shortly, please do not hesitate to apply and I will reach out from there.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.