Development Engineer Mechanical Design
Austin Vita is delighted to support a steadily growing medtech company in Stuttgart who are hiring for a Development Engineer.
Our client is a market leader in the development of drug delivery systems. They are at the cutting edge of technology, with the goal of offering solutions to some of the most critical questions.
- Development of new drug delivery systems or adaptation of existing platform technologies to customer's needs
- Core responsibility for, design, specifications and verification
- Prepare requirements, engineering analysis, risk management, and test plans
- Create product and development documentation throughout the entire project
- Completed studies in a technical field (e.g. mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, Mechatronics, medical technology)
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of mechanical devices
- Proficient in work with 3D CAD systems (preferred Solidworks)
- Knowledge of design with plastics (especially injection molded plastics)
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards and technical norms such as 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 4, ISO 13485, EU MDR and ISO 11608 is beneficial
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken. Additional proficiency in German is preferred.
- A steadily growing company with a friendly culture
- Flexible working hours and 50% remote work
- 30 days vacation per year
- Shopping card
- Additional pension plan
- Support for further educational programs
You're interested in this opportunity or you know someone who is?
Then feel free to reach out to me and we'll have a chat.
Phone: +49 (0)89 2737 38033
Austin Vita is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Vita is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.