With 3000 employees, this rapidly scaling and innovative medical device company still has a lot of room for growth. You will report to the Senior Director of Quality on-site in Alameda and will be responsible for the Quality Engineering Department (Metals, including embolic coils) and be hands-on managing a team of three.
A) Here are some of the things you'll be doing:
- You will manage people and plan and communicate
- Ensure products are manufactured in a compliant manner
- Interface with the FDA for Audits / On-site Inspections
- Quality engineering, supplier management, calibration, environmental monitoring and inspection
B) You will stand out if you have:
- Mechanical Engineering Background
- Technical Understanding: MDD, ISO 13485, QSR
- Experience with MDSAP preferred
- ASQ Certifications: CQE etc.
- Hands-on Leadership Experience
- Knowledge of Sterilization / Biocompatibility
C) You will be rewarded with:
- A competitive compensation package
- A very competitive equity package
- Generous benefits
Austin Vita is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Vita is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.