The company is one of the leading international manufacturers of products for medical eye surgery. A special focus is on the field of ocular implants.
As a specialist in intraocular lenses (IOL for short), the company develops implants that are used in cataract surgery - also known as cataract. In addition, the company produces products such as capsular tension rings, aniridia implants, special implants and custom-made products for individual requirements.
Our client is looking for a consultant with both strategic and operational expertise Quality Management and MDR.
YOUR TASKS WITH US:
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of a QM team of several members
- Overall responsibility for the quality strategy of the organization as
- Quality Management Representative
- Maintenance, design and further development of the management system in compliance with
- applicable standards and regulations as well as official and legal requirements
- Monitoring and ensuring quality standards along the entire value chain
- value chain
- Preparation and execution of internal and external audits
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of internal and external training with regard to
- quality topics
- WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU:
- Completed technical studies or state-certified technician as well as completed
- training as QMB and auditor
- Several years of professional experience in quality assurance as well as in the medical technology environment
- Very good knowledge of ISO standards 9001:2015 and 13485:2016 as well as MDR
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic way of working
- Knowledge of international approval procedures
- Ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and good moderation skills
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Loyalty, entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as an open and respectful leadership style
- leadership style round off your profile
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date CV
Austin Vita is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Vita is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.