Project Coordinator Medical Instruments (f/m/d)
Austin Vita is delighted to support a steadily growing medtech company in Stuttgart who are hiring for a Project Manager.
Our client is a market leader in the development of drug delivery systems. They are at the cutting edge of technology, with the goal of offering solutions to some of the most critical questions.
- Planning, control and management of projects for medical devices and connectivity
- Support of project implementations in our production facilities and at suppliers
- Close cooperation with our sales department to support and advise existing customers
- Creation and continuous updating of resource and budget planning
- Ensuring project administration and regular project documentation
- Completed studies in the field of medical technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Strong project management experience, ideally project management certification according to IPMA
- Experience with the regulatory requirements of the Medical Devices Act, in particular
in terms of the Design Control process
- Experience with management of external service providers
- Fluent in German and English
- A steadily growing company with a friendly culture
- Flexible working hours and 50% remote work
- 30 days vacation per year
- Shopping card
- Additional pension plan
- Support for further educational programs
You're interested in this opportunity or you know someone who is?
Then feel free to reach out to me and we'll have a chat.
Phone: +49 (0)89 2737 38033
Austin Vita is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Vita is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.