Project Coordinator Medical Devices (d/f/m)
Austin Vita is delighted to support a steadily growing med tech company in Stuttgart that's hiring for a Project Coordinator (d/f/m).
Our partner is a market leader in the development of drug delivery systems. They hold around 200 active patents and are at the cutting edge of technology, with the goal of offering solutions to some of the most critical questions.
With sites in Europe and Asia the company is aiming to become a global player. Nonetheless, a friendly work environment will be maintained and each employee explicitly is encouraged to invest in his/her personal growth - be it through company-provided manage-mentor programs or the support of individual further education.
Stuttgart as an attractive location and their move to a new, modern and well located site in the second quarter of 2023 brings additional value to this opportunity. Become part of a young, international team and take the next step in your career.
What's there to do?
- Planning, control and management of projects for medical devices and connectivity
- Support of project implementations in the production facilities and at suppliers
- Close cooperation with the sales department to support and advise existing customers
- Creation and continuous updating of resource and budget planning
- Ensuring project administration and regular project documentation
What do you bring to the table?
- Completed studies in the field of medical technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Strong project management experience, ideally project management certification according to IPMA
- Experience with the regulatory requirements of the Medical Devices Act, in particular in terms of the Design Control process
- Experience with management of external service providers
- Assertiveness and the ability to motivate your colleagues
- Fluency in German and English
What's in it for you?
- Be an essential part of a steadily growing company with a friendly culture
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 120 hours of paid out overtime
- 50% Home Office
- 30 days vacation per year
- A monthly recharged €50 shopping card
- +15% additional pension plan
- Monthly sponsorship of VwL for €26.59
- Support for further educational programs
You're interested in this opportunity or you know someone who is?
Then don't hesitate to reach out and let's have a chat.
Phone: +49 (0)89 2737 380-33
Austin Vita is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Vita is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.