Austin Vita has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Quality Systems Specialist with a medical device background who is looking to take their first steps into a Quality Leadership role, as the position will involve mentoring some of the QA group. You will help drive the transformation of Quality and Compliance across the business as well as manage crucial improvements in the Quality Management System.
What the job entails:
- Own the change management process.
- Own / Co-own non-conformance and CAPA management process.
- Own / Co-own Documentation processes - Document Management and Control of Records.
- Acquire a high level of knowledge of all the main internal QMS processes.
- Provide expert direction, advice, training, coaching and guidance to employees regarding the Quality Management System.
- Proactively pursue continuous improvement opportunities and projects within the established Quality Management System processes.
- Produce compliance reports and KPI data to enable the Quality Management function to assess the overall effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary and benefits, including; 28 days holiday plus bank holidays, 8% employer contribution to pension scheme, Private medical insurance, Group life assurance, as well as having the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced environment going through lots of change and improvement.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.