Project Coordinator Medical Instruments (f/m/d)
Austin Vita is delighted to support a steadily growing medtech company in Stuttgart who are hiring for a Project Manager.
Our client is a market leader in the development of drug delivery systems. They are at the cutting edge of technology, with the goal of offering solutions to some of the most critical questions.
- Planning, control and management of projects for medical devices and connectivity
- Support of project implementations in our production facilities and at suppliers
- Close cooperation with our sales department to support and advise existing customers
- Creation and continuous updating of resource and budget planning
- Ensuring project administration and regular project documentation
- Completed studies in the field of medical technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Strong project management experience, ideally project management certification according to IPMA
- Experience with the regulatory requirements of the Medical Devices Act, in particular
in terms of the Design Control process
- Experience with management of external service providers
- Fluent in German and English
- A steadily growing company with a friendly culture
- Flexible working hours and 50% remote work
- 30 days vacation per year
- Shopping card
- Additional pension plan
- Support for further educational programs
You're interested in this opportunity or you know someone who is?
Then feel free to reach out to me and we'll have a chat.
Phone: +49 (0)89 2737 38033