Our Client, an Innovative and rapidly growing Life Science company based in Oxfordshire have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join the Team as they continue to develop new products and tools (Hardware, Software and Biochem applications). You will work with a World Class R&D Division (physics, mathematics, biology and computer science), Commercial, Marketing, and Operations, and will be the voice of the customer into the Group.
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Additional wellness days throughout the year
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Developing hardware products from start to finish
- Taking user requirements and helping to define product specifications
- Managing cross functional projects whilst ensuring they come in to budget, to time, and quality.
- Collaborate with other departments (R&D, manufacturing, marketing, QA & Ops) to make sure customer expectations of product performance and supply are met.
- Implement best practices and ensure they are used throughout all phases of the product life cycle, from development to the closing of projects.
- Ongoing identification of potential risk and the development of plans to mitigate.
- Work with R&D and Programme Management to allocate project resources.
- 5+ years experience working in R&D and Life Science hardware products from inception.
- Previous experience in the management and delivery of large scale projects with multiple stakeholders.
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date CV
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.