Are you searching for the next step in your career within the Medical Device industry? I'm currently searching for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our client's small team of Engineers to support the design and development of their Medical Device.
Our client is a rapidly growing company in the Medical Device space after having their products approved to be sold in the US. Since then, the company has taken off with revenue and are in a position to expand their team to help with the support of their continuing success. This is a great time to join as you will be part of the team that will be developing a new product platform.
The successful candidate will require taking the lead on mechanical design activities as part of product realisation, including design for manufacture and service, FEA and tolerance stack analysis.
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Hybrid Working (3 days on site)
- 25 Days Paid Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- A first degree or equivalent qualification/experience in mechanical engineering, or other relevant discipline.
- 5+ years medical device industry experience.
- The ability to lead the design and development of a complex medical device.
- Successfully collaborated with suppliers to ensure design requirements are specified and met.
- You will be responsible for the creation, control and maintenance of detailed CAD assemblies, parts and drawings for new medical devices.
- You will need good working knowledge of applicable medical device standards (ISO13485)
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.