Development Engineer Mechanical Design
Austin Vita is delighted to support a steadily growing medtech company in Stuttgart who are hiring for a Development Engineer.
Our client is a market leader in the development of drug delivery systems. They are at the cutting edge of technology, with the goal of offering solutions to some of the most critical questions.
- Development of new drug delivery systems or adaptation of existing platform technologies to customer's needs
- Core responsibility for, design, specifications and verification
- Prepare requirements, engineering analysis, risk management, and test plans
- Create product and development documentation throughout the entire project
- Completed studies in a technical field (e.g. mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, Mechatronics, medical technology)
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of mechanical devices
- Proficient in work with 3D CAD systems (preferred Solidworks)
- Knowledge of design with plastics (especially injection molded plastics)
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards and technical norms such as 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 4, ISO 13485, EU MDR and ISO 11608 is beneficial
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken. Additional proficiency in German is preferred.
- A steadily growing company with a friendly culture
- Flexible working hours and 50% remote work
- 30 days vacation per year
- Shopping card
- Additional pension plan
- Support for further educational programs
You're interested in this opportunity or you know someone who is?
Then feel free to reach out to me and we'll have a chat.
Phone: +49 (0)89 2737 38033