An exciting opportunity to work within our clients' highly successful R&D team on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. Our client is a world-leading developer and manufacturer of Wound-Management Technology and Surgical products. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to prove yourself as a strong Project Leader, guiding various projects, which may include both New Product Development and the MDD to MDR regulation transition.
What will this role involve
- To engender a winning team culture by effectively leading cross-functional teams ensuring project activities are achieved on time.
- Effective project planning and leadership considering and developing effective project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) including contingency plans from feasibility to launch.
- Identifying, communicating, driving, and protecting the critical path.
- To oversee Design Control activities and maintain the Design History File (DHF) from project inception to completion.
- To oversee Risk Management activities from project inception to completion.
- To present project updates to management.
- To form strong relationships with external business partners/suppliers and test houses.
- To present at Stage Gate decision point to business unit management team / Product Review Board (PRB).
- To ensure Health & Safety standards and local laws are maintained in relation to project activities.
What we're looking for
- Degree in a Scientific / Engineering Discipline.
- Knowledge of GMP, GLP, ISO13485, ISO14971 and Medical Device Directive/Regulations (MDD/MDR).
- Experience working with Design Control processes preferable.
- Experience working with Risk Management processes preferable.
- Knowledge of Wound care Products and Medical Device Technologies preferable.
- Formal Project Management qualifications preferable.
- Experience working within the medical device industry.
Successful candidates should have a technical understanding of R&D in the Medical Device Industry, as well as experience of leading projects. If you feel that you are suited to this position, please apply ASAP.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.