Are you searching for the next challenge in your career within the Medical Device industry? We have an excellent opportunity for an established Project Manager to step into this growing team to help successfully deliver the design and development of their medical devices on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 Months to start immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying project deliverables in collaboration with project sponsors as well as relevant stakeholders. They will need to define project plans including timeline, budget and quality while communicating any changes during the project to the necessary stakeholders. Finally, they will need to identify and report project risks and initiate, implement and follow-up on counter measures for minimisation.
Our client is a global leading medical device company who strives for excellence when it comes to their products, customer service, and sales. It's a great time to be joining such a business due to the global harmonisation of their team of R&D engineers who are fully equipped with the latest CAD and modelling technologies, to create a really dynamic environment with lots of opportunity to contribute to design and development.
- Annual leave entitlement of 26 days + bank holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Hybrid working - up to 3 days per week remote
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Free annual health check
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free parking
- You will be immediately available or available at short notice
- Degree in Engineering or Technology Management related disciplines, or equivalent
- Professional qualification in project management e.g., Membership of APM, Prince II practitioner, PMP
- Applied knowledge of product design and development (software preferred)
- At least 3 years' experience of project management
- Track record of delivery and management of multiple projects
- Experience of working in a highly regulated and audited environment
- Experience of managing or leading cross-functional teams
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.