Based in London, our Global Medical Device client is looking for a Quality Engineer to join the Team.
This is a broad scoped Quality role ideal for someone looking to develop a wide range of skills within Medical Device QA. The position will be operating in a team that works virtually (ie Manufacturing sites overseas) and based at their office in London.
- Maintain efficient quality documentation system through review, change, approval and dissemination of information
- Internal auditing, supplier auditing
- Supplier management
- Design Control
- CAPA & Complaints
- Quarantine & Concession
- Process Validation & test reports
- Maintain complaint database
- Monitor Post Market Surveillance
- General Office duties - record review, filing, sign off etc
- Self-motivated, scope of work is very vast therefore self-taught, learning ability is key
- SAP ERP system experience is beneficial but not essential
- Graduate with a degree preferreably in life science or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to details
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date CV
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.