We have an excellent opportunity for a well experienced Product Manager to join our global leading clients Medical Device Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with cross functional teams/departments to develop medical devices through the lifecycle from concept to launch.
- Remote working - up to 2 days per week
- Flexi time - covering 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave (with the opportunity to earn loyalty days with length of service)
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 10 days purchased per holiday year)
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies
- Enhanced Sickness Pay
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Medical Care
- Wellbeing initiatives and support
- Annual company bonus
- Free parking, free tea & coffee and free fruit
- Be the product expert - with respect to competitor offerings and customer need
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
- Set competitive price to meet revenue and profitability goals
- Support the Marketing Manager with messages and evidence in the development of sales tools and collateral
- Be the product champion - Promote the products internally.
- Provide the necessary product and project information to enable sales and marketing team to perform their duties effectively as well as brief and train customer-facing team members
- Brief technical teams - Develop 'market and product requirements' documentation for new workstreams
- Brief the project team ensuring objectives are clearly understood
- Lead the development, launch and commercialisation process
- Build commercially attractive and achievable business cases, including pricing and revenue modelling
- Work with Project Management and the appropriate technical teams to develop commercially attractive project development plans
- Own and lead the launch and commercialisation plans, within agreed frameworks and processes, working cross functionally. Ensure the plan is understood, agreed and delivered on time/budget.
- Product Management experience, demonstrable recent working history of having delivered (minimum) one medical device from concept to launch
- Product heavy experience with a hands on approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical/Medical Device companies from within, or as a B2B supplier
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.