We have an excellent opportunity for a Principal Development Engineer to join a fast moving and dynamic Medical Device company. You will be responsible for the technical leadership to design, develop and industrialise products to achieve defined performance, function, quality, cost, volume and manufacturing requirements to specification, as well as being a key figure in the Team acting as a role model / mentor to other development engineers providing support and assisting them with their assigned objectives.
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays)
- Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering or Science discipline preferably Mechanical, Production or Product Design
- Knowledge and experience within the medical device sector
- Expert in robust designs from proof of concept
- 5 years+ experience in an engineering role providing design and development of medical devices.
- Knowledge of medical device NPI process
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of the medical device quality and regulatory landscape
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.