Are you a Human Factors Specialist looking for the next step in their career within the Medical Device sector? Our client is a global leading company in product design and development expanding their team due to the continued success of their current product range.
As the Human Factors Specialist you will be collaborating with other experts on exciting design and development medical devices while leading the human factors aspect of the project. You will have the opportunity to explore within a creative space while working in highly regulated environments (an understanding of FDA human factors guidelines, IEC62366 and the latest MDR is required). Your time management and communication skills will be valued highly within the team. This is a great opportunity to support the development of medical devices that will help make a difference to people's lives.
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Half Day on Fridays
- Annual Bonus
- Profit Related Bonus
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Pension Scheme
- Social Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Paid Parking Permit
- Qualification in Human Factors (e.g. BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Applying human factors tools
- Leading the human factors aspects of a medical device project
- FDA human factors guidelines, IEC62366 and the latest MDR requirements
- Working in highly regulated environments (e.g. rail, nuclear, etc.)
- A background in Engineering and/or Design would be desired
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.