Our Client, an Innovative and rapidly growing Life Science company based in Oxfordshire have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Programme Manager to join the business and lead all product programmes. The business is going through an exciting period of growth as they continue to develop products (hardware, software and biochem applications), and you will be integral in helping to define the scope of programmes and developing the strategy to see them through to completion working cross functionally across every department.
- Hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Additional wellness days throughout the year
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare
- Lead the group of Programme Managers
- Manage the companies portfolio of products and R&D Programmes
- Take ownership of Programme Management processes and associated documentation
- Regularly communicate programme updates across the business
- Help to identify any risks and develop mitigations plans and paths for escalation
- Allocate resources for projects accordingly
- Programme Management experience
- Experience working in R&D and Life Science product environment from inception to launch.
- Previous experience in the management and delivery of large scale projects with multiple stakeholders.
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date CV
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.