Our client has an excellent opportunity to join their team as a Senior Electronics Engineer. You will be responsible for the design and development of a broad range of medical devices from concept through to production taking account of requirements, timescales, cost, and regulatory constraints.
- Hybrid working
- 25 Days Annual Leave, Plus Eight Bank Holidays
- 8% Non-Contributory Pension
- Medical Cover
- Life Insurance
- Early Finish Fridays
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Degree (2:1) or better.
- Digital, Analogue design experience.
- Embedded Programming Experience in 'C', VHDL.
- Ideally 5+ years design experience.
- Ability for good presentation, communication, and client facing skills.
- Experience within a Design House or R&D department.
- Familiarity with CAD for schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Ability to take on other systems elements within a project such as thermals, optics etc an advantage.
- C++, .net, C#, java, Python, or algorithm development are an advantage.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.