Development Engineer Mechanical Design (m/f/d)
Austin Vita is delighted to support a steadily growing med tech company in Stuttgart that's hiring for a Development Engineer (d/f/m).
Our partner is a market leader in the development of drug delivery systems. They hold around 200 active patents and are at the cutting edge of technology, with the goal of offering solutions to some of the most critical questions.
With sites in Europe and Asia the company is aiming to become a global player. Nonetheless, a friendly work environment will be maintained and each employee explicitly is encouraged to invest in his/her personal growth - be it through company-provided manage-mentor programs or the support of individual further education.
Stuttgart as an attractive location and their move to a new, modern and well located site in the second quarter of 2023 brings additional value to this opportunity. Become part of a young, international team and take the next step in your career.
- Development of new drug delivery systems or adaptation of existing platform technologies to customer's needs
- Core responsibility for, design, specifications and verification
- Prepare requirements, engineering analysis, risk management, and test plans
- Create product and development documentation throughout the entire project
- Completed studies in a technical field (e.g. mechanical engineering, biomedical engineering, Mechatronics, medical technology)
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of mechanical devices
- Proficient in work with 3D CAD systems (preferred Solidworks)
- Knowledge of design with plastics (especially injection molded plastics)
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards and technical norms such as 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 4, ISO 13485, EU MDR and ISO 11608 is beneficial
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken. Additional proficiency in German is preferred.
- Be an essential part of a steadily growing company with a friendly culture
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 120 hours of paid out overtime
- 50% Home Office
- 30 days vacation per year
- A monthly recharged €50 shopping card
- +15% additional pension plan
- Monthly sponsorship of VwL for €26.59
- Support for further educational programs
You're interested in this opportunity or you know someone who is?
Then don't hesitate to reach out and let's have a chat.
Phone: +49 (0)89 2737 380-33