The Project Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of the programs within R&D. They will ensure project plans are consistently tracked and maintained through close collaboration and communication with team leaders. Utilizing their project management expertise, they will guide and assist management and team leaders in successfully achieving plans and deliverables.
- Support the successful delivery of company programs and projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This will be achieved by working closely with program management, science, and engineering teams to ensure project plans are kept updated and that all project deliverables are delivered as contractually agreed.
- Ensure that all project deliverables are prepared accurately and delivered in the required format, inclusive of those to the US government to maintain compliance with contractual obligations.
- Support program management and team leaders to identify interdependencies and track cross-functional issues affecting R&D programs, escalating as necessary.
- Support program management in overseeing risk identification, mitigation, and resolution.
- Provide project management support on assigned activities across the development program encompassing biochemistry, engineering, software, and bioinformatics
- Organize and coordinate project management team meetings, ensuring common understanding of progress toward agreed milestones and deliverables, identification of risks, and accountability/responsibility for the delivery of tasks, deliverables, and milestones
- Be the go-to person for project activities and status updates
Qualifications & Experience:
- Demonstrable project administration or management experience, ideally in regulated product development (preferably medical or IVD devices)
- Project/program management qualifications such PMP desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build effective relationships across organizational boundaries in order to foster collaboration
- Highly organized, motivated, resilient and delivery driven with strong attention to detail
- Experience in the early stages of the product development cycle (e.g., up to CE mark for products which incorporate new technologies towards medical or scientific markets)
- Ideally have an understanding of the requirements of quality systems and regulatory requirements relevant to medical devices e.g. ISO13485, FDA 510(k), and CE IVD
- Proficient in the use of MS Project and core Office 365 software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)