ÜbersichtWe are seeking a Design Engineer capable of creativity and a hands-on approach to join our clients Product Development team, within the Medical Device sector. This role will exclusively involve working on new product development from concept to production, addressing challenges, in a fast-paced environment.
- Company laptop provided
- Annual leave: 25 days per year + public holidays
- Private medical healthcare cover
- Training and development opportunities
- Taking complex Medical Devices from early concept to mass production.
- Generate innovative concepts from the ground up and formulate proofs of concept.
- Utilise 3D CAD modelling to design and construct working prototypes internally for assessment and testing.
- Formulate comprehensive product specifications for manufacturing, encompassing drawings, labelling, and related documentation.
- Mechanical Design Engineering experience within Medical Device Sector.
- Experience working with SolidWorks or equivalent CAD program.
- Hands-on small tools and bench experience including general metal and wood work.
- Experience designing mechanical linkages.
- Collaborate with other departments/team members.
- Work well under high-pressure environment.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Check us out on our website and LinkedIn for more roles.
We respect your personal data and would never offer it to third parties! For more information on how we handle your data, feel free to check out the Austin Fraser Privacy Notice or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Austin Fraser International Ltd is registered in England: 14971372 Austin Fraser International Ltd, 33 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QU